To our future Guests,
In line the with efforts of our Provincial Tourism Office of Bataan, our resort will soon be implementing VIS.I.T.A Bataan QR codes for all guests.
Starting June 16, 2022, scanning of Bataan VIS.I.T.A. QTPs at the Bataan Tourism Center or accommodation establishments will be required prior to entry. All guests must register online, upload necessary requirements and retrieve a unique QR code that will serve as entry.
1. Create a Visita Account at www.visita.beholdbataan.ph You may use your existing google account to link.
2. Upon Registration, you need to upload your current photo and valid ID and necessary personal details.
3. A notification e-mail will be sent to your registered e-mail to verify account.
4. Log-In to your account to schedule a visit.
5. Choose “Alpina Beach Resort UNO” or “Alpina Beach Resort DOS” as your accommodation.
6. Enter travel dates, point of origin and transportation details.
7. Upload health documents as required
8. Review travel details and send.
9. You will receive a travel request e-mail.
10. If approved, you will receive another e-mail indicating the unique Bataan QR Code that will serve as your electronic ID.
11. Download and Save QR Code or have it printed.
12. Always have it with your while you explore the beauty of Bataan.
VIS.I.T.A. Bataan Tourist QR Code Registration
Tourist Requirements for Bataan guests